Monday, June 25, 2012

The Tools To My Success

In order to try to help myself lose the weight for good this time, I will be getting a little help from these things:  


My SparkPeople profile - SparkPeople.com is the largest online diet and healthy living community with over 12 million registered members


Supplements:

  1. Apple Pectin
  2. Forskolin
  3. Raspberry Ketones
  4. Apidexin
  5. iChoice Reach
  6. Relora
  7. 7-Keto
  8. Grape Seed & Resveratrol 
The ones pictured are the ones that I currently am taking... I will see how I feel while taking these and probably drop a few.

Fit Bit 

Fitbit Ultra tracks your everyday steps, stairs climbed, calories burned, and more, motivating you throughout the day.

Exercise

Between exercising on the Wii, my gym membership, and exercise DVDs I plan to be able to exercise regularly! 



No comments:

Post a Comment