Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DAY 1 BREAKDOWN


Day One back on Paleo was fine, I stuck to the dietary guidelines like I was supposed to... I even survived a "Carb Craving Attack" around midnight.

I am going to really need to work on remembering to eat breakfast, I tend to skip it everyday especially since I'm not currently working so I don't wake up early. Also, some supplements I am taking are appetite suppressants and I just plain forget to eat because my stomach isn't reminding me to.



DAY ONE MEAL PLAN

Breakfast: Skipped
Lunch: Cantaloupe, Watermelon and Honeydew Fruit Salad
Dinner: Grilled Juneau Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice 
Snacks: Beef Jerky, 1 Caveman Cookie and 1 Orange


DAY ONE FITNESS PLAN

No exercise or fitness unless you count cleaning my kitchen... OK, so you think that's a bit of a stretch? You obviously don't know how disgusting my kitchen was! 

DAY ONE EMOTIONAL STATE 

I was able to stay positive throughout the day, even after taking the dreaded bathing suit shots to serve as my Before pictures. I think those photos motivated me a lot, I need to change that quickly!! I'm hopeful that I can and will lose weight, and that I can motivate myself to work out more. I slept great, from midnight until 11:30am!! I did take 2 muscle relaxers for my back injury, which probably knocked me out cold, but it was the best uninterrupted sleep in recent memory. I got a lot of inspiration from SparkPeople friends as well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment